Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daily Bread: Food Storage Made Easy!

Daily Bread is a great company that Matt and I just purchased some of our food storage from. They sell freeze dried, just add water, meals that have a shelf life of 50+ years. I'll admit that I was super skeptical when my brother invited us to his home to listen to the company's representative. They had several meals (beef stroganof, lasagna, and teriyaki chicken with rice) to taste, and it was delicious! It's a little on the pricey side, but it's worth having ready to eat, nutricious meals without having to worry about rotating it. We were able to negotiate with the guy and "traded" all of our breakfast meals for dinner ones. They also had a special that if you purchased a 3 months supply, you could purchase an extra month for only $100. You can split orders with family, neighbors, etc. They also sell powdered milk that is packaged in 8oz serving sizes that also has a shelf life of 50+ years. I hope this helps with some of your food storage needs! The website is www.dailybreadus.com

1 comment:

Corinne Bolduc said...

Thank you for making a post to the blog! You are the first one! I love the suggestion and I will be looking into it for my family.

Sincerely,
Corinne